* Cost for field trips is included in tuition
* No Registration fee
* No Application fee
* No Book fee
* No Technology fee
* No Yearbook fee
2021-2022 rates 10 billing periods, August through May.
No payments made in June or July.
|Grade(s)||Per Month||Per Year|
|Grades 3, 4||$709||$7,101|
* Includes $60 for school supplies (Kindergarten ONLY)
- Capital Improvement Fee $125 per student (K-8)
- Fine Art Fee $35 (1st-8th)
- Multiple student discount
- 2nd student - 10%
- 3rd student - 20%
- 4th student - 50%
- Early Registration Discount
- Register with $100 deposit by March 1 - $100 discount (current families- this will be billed to your account)
- Year's tuition paid before school starts - 5% discount
- Members of Seventh-day Adventist Church whose tithes and offerings subsidize the school system as part of its mission get a $40 per month discount on the listed price and members of the Antioch Seventh-day Adventist Church get $60 per month discount.
We offer before and after school supervision from 7:00 am to 8:00 am Mon-Fri and from 15 minutes after the close of school until 6:00 pm Mon-Th and 5:00pm on Fridays as a service for those parents who work and need this assistance. This service is offered for an hourly rate of $5.25 per hour.
1) Referral discount
Refer a new family to Hilltop Christian School and you will get a $200 discount in August. If they are still enrolled in January, you get another $200 discount. The family you refer gets the same discount. A "new" family is a family with no students currently attending the school or preschool on the Hilltop campus.
2) Basic Fund (You're eligible if you're applying to a private school for the 1st time)
Deadline for application is March 31, 2021
3) Antioch Church Tuition Assistance (Antioch SDA Church Members ONLY)
Thanks to the generous donations of its members to the Worthy Student Fund, the Antioch SDA Church
provides tuition assistance to its members. Deadline for application is March 13, 2021